Looking to become a Qualified Lifeguard over Summer?
Dates: Monday 23rd July – Friday 30th July 2018
Location: Motcombe Park Sports Club
Around 95% of all pool lifeguards in the UK and Ireland are trained by the RLSS UK, making it the UK’s Premier and most awarded Pool Lifeguard qualification.
Benefits of this qualification are:
- Excellent starting point in your career in the leisure industry
- Offers the opportunity for progression
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
- Physical training and theoretical classroom work
- Practical in-water and out-of-water assessments
- First Aid, CPR and lifesaving skills
- 36 Hours training with the option of integrated First Aid courses
- Fully compliant with HSE’s ‘Managing Health & Safety in Swimming Pool’s’